- Charges for 1x10e6 oocysts per ml are $144.00 plus shipping
- Charges for 1x10e7 oocysts per ml are $230.00 plus shipping
- Charges for 2x10e7 oocysts per ml are $259.00 plus shipping
- Charges for 5x10e7 oocysts per ml are $288.00 plus shipping
- Charges for 1x10e8 oocysts per ml are $345.00 plus shipping
- Charges for 2x10e8 oocysts per ml are $690.00 plus shipping
- Charges for 3x10e8 oocysts per ml are $863.00 plus shipping
- Charges for 5x10e8 oocysts per ml are $1093.00 plus shipping*
- Charges for 1x10e9 oocysts per ml are $1725.00 plus shipping*
- Charges for Special Excystation experiments and reports are $25 (must be requested at time of order)
- Charges for Special Sequencing and Genotyping experiments and reports are $80 (must be requested at time of order)
*Indicates there will be a declared value/insurance charge
Charges for shipping can be paid either by supplying a FedEx shipping account number before shipment or by addition of a $25.00 shipping charge to your invoice for shipment within the USA or $100.00 shipping charge for international shipments. An additional box shipping charge of $30.00 is added to all international orders.
Purified Cryptosporidium parvum oocysts Orders include an invoice, packing list and refrigerated oocysts on frozen gel packs. Oocysts are shipped in 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes in one of the following specified solutions:
- Antibiotic Solution
- 5% Formalin (10% Formalin diluted with Antibiotic Solution or 5% Formalin)
- 10% Formalin
- 2.5% Potassium Dichromate
- Heat-inactivated in Antibiotic Solution
Oocysts can be kept at refrigerated temperatures for up to 3 months before viability begins to decrease. Excystation reports are only performed upon request and genotyping of the Iowa isolate is confirmed twice a year.
Preferred method of payment is credit/purchasing card, but we also except purchase orders, wire transfers, and checks. At time of order, confirm method of payment. Wire transfers and credit card payments will incur a surcharge of 4.5% and 3.5%, respectively.
All orders are shipped via Fed Ex priority overnight on Mondays through Thursday during the week unless otherwise requested. For international orders the customer is responsible for obtaining all necessary import permits. Cryptosporidium parvum oocysts are considered a Biological Substance Category B under UN3373, Class 6.2.
For all orders placed within the US we request that shipping containers and ice packs be returned to us via your most inexpensive method in efforts to keep shipping costs low. Records are kept of who returns our boxes and we will be forced to charge a $30.00 box fee if they are not returned.