CALS Career Center staff members, located in Forbes 204, provide career and professional development services specific to the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, which includes students in the School of Animal and Comparative Biomedical Sciences.
- Resume reviews
- Cover letter coaching
- Mock interviews
- Career advice
- State of the art on campus virtual interviewing facilities
- CALS internship library
- Job postings
- Professional development workshops
- Preparation for professional life
- Resources related to graduate school planning
The Student Engagement and Career Development office, located in the Student Union Memorial Center, Suite 411, supports career success for every student at the University of Arizona. Program areas include leadership and career education, employer and alumni engagement, and student engagement.
- Experiences that range from mock interviews to career fairs.
- Workshops on how to build your resume, prepare for a job interview, and how to plan for graduate or professional schools.